---Paxton's 1st football season has come to an end. He had a great time and truly believes that football is the best game ever invented. I thought I would have to encourage and push him to go his practice everyday, but he surely surprised me with his enthusiasm and eagerness to go and work hard. He even said to me a couple of times on a Sunday that he wished he had football practice that day. Early in the season I had questioned him if his shoes were fitting okay and he assured me several times that they were fine. I don't know why I never checked them myself. But after his first game and me noticing that he was running a little funny, I asked him again if they were fitting okay. He said, "Ya, they're great my toes are just squished at the top." Okay, so he was wearing way too small of shoes and after I got him new shoes there was a definite difference in his speed and style of running. Paxton is one TOUGH BOY and would suffer just to be able to play the GREAT game of FOOTBALL.
Here are a few of Paxton's many fans:
Jessica, Oakley, and Olivia
Grandma Wilde 
Mom and Dad
And Grandpa Jones
For some reason no pictures were
taken of him but he came to several
games.
---One day shortly after football began Paxton said: Mom this is what I like about football:
-hitting
-running
-friends
-fun
As you can see Paxton had a blast playing football this year and can't wait till next Fall. And I can't believe I became such a football mom. I truly loved watching him learn this fun and exciting game.



Yea Jamie!!! Your blog is so cute. I am excited to be able to stay up on your cute family!!!
ReplyDeleteKim